MUSKEGON COUNTY AIRPORT
Muskegon County Airport is located five miles south of the central business district of Muskegon, in Muskegon County, in the state of Michigan. It is a public use airport which is owned by the county, and is regarded as a primary commercial service airport.
It is served by one scheduled passenger airline, United Express, which connects it to Chicago-O’Hare. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Muskegon County Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Muskegon County Airport
- Location: Muskegon, Michigan
- Airport Code:MKG
- Runway Length:6,501 ft, 6,100 ft
- Co-ordinates: 43.1678° N, 86.2356° W
- Airport Address: 99 Sinclair Dr, Norton Shores, MI 49441, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sullivan (11 miles), Spring Lake (9 miles)