Myricks Airport is a public service facility located three miles southeast of Berkley, Massachusetts. The airport was activated in February 1946 and covers approximately 53 acres of land. It has one designated runway with a turf surface in good condition.
Airport services offered here include aviation fuel, tiedowns for transient aircraft, and minor engine and airframe repair. It is privately owned by Murray Randall. Should you require private jet charter at Myricks Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Myricks Airport
- Location: Berkley, Bristol County, Massachusetts
- Airport Code: 1M8
- Runway Length: 2,466 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°50.34' / W71°1.59'
- Airport Address: Berkley, MA 02779, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Berkeley (2.95 miles), Lakeville (4.14 miles)