NAPA COUNTY AIRPORT
Napa County Airport is located five miles south of Napa, in Napa County, in the state of California on the west coast of the United States of America. Napa County Airport is a public use airport, which is owned by the county, and boasts three runways.
It is not served by any scheduled passenger airline, but there are charter services available at Napa County Airport. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Napa County Airport or any other parts of the state, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist in creating a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Napa County Airport
- Location: Napa, Califonia
- Airport Code:APC
- Runway Length:5,930 ft, 5,007 ft, 2,510 ft
- Co-ordinates:38.2132° N, 122.2807° W
- Airport Address:2030 Airport Rd, Napa, CA 94558, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Thompson (4 miles), Napa Junction (5 miles)