NAPLES MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Naples Municipal Airport is located two nautical miles northeast of the CBD of Naples, Collier County, Florida. It is a public use facility owned by the City of Naples Port Authority.
It was originally established in 1942 as Naples Army Airfield by the U.S. Army Air Forces and was assigned to the Southeast Training Centre (later known as the Eastern Flying Training Command). It provided basic flight training to flight cadets by Embry-Riddle Co.
Should you require private jet hire at Naples Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Naples Municipal Airport
- Location: Naples, Collier County, Florida
- Airport Code: APF
- Runway Length:6601 ft, 5000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 26°09′09″N 081°46′32″W
- Airport Address:160 Aviation Dr N, Naples, FL 34104, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Naples (1.37 miles), Royal Harbor (1.62 miles)