OAKLAND TROY AIRPORT
Oakland Troy Airport is a public-use, county-owned airport located two miles east of the CBD of Troy, Oakland County, Michigan. It covers a total area of 119 acres and has one designated asphalt runway. Services such as air freight, aircraft maintenance, charter passenger and fuel are available at the field.
Oakland Troy Airport is considered to be the county’s ‘executive’ airport as it provides business travellers and tourists using corporate, charter and private aircraft the benefit of the airport’s convenient proximity to recreation, business and entertainment facilities.
Should you require private jet charter at Oakland Troy Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Oakland Troy Airport
- Location: Troy, Oakland County, Michigan
- Airport Code: VLL
- Runway Length: 1,082 metres
- Co-ordinates: 42°32′35″N 083°10′40″W
- Airport Address: 2672 Industrial Row Dr, Troy, MI 48084, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Birmingham (1.16 miles), Sterling Heights (7.53 miles)