ORTONVILLE MUNICIPAL MARTINSON FIELD
Ortonville Municipal Martinson Field is located one mile southeast of Ortonville, a city in the Big Stone and Lax qui counties, in the state of Minnesota. It can be used by the public and is publicly owned by the city of Ortonville.
The airport was opened in December 1945 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt and the other made of turf.
Ortonville Municipal Martinson Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at the airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Ortonville Municipal Martinson Field
- Location: Ortonville, Minnesota
- Airport Code: VVV
- Runway Length: 3417 ft, 2175 ft
- Co-ordinates: 45-18-20.3930N / 096-25-27.9220W
- Airport Address: 1200 East US Highway 12, Ortonville, MN 56278, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Milbank (11.95 miles), Appleton (21.19 miles)