OTTUMWA REGIONAL AIRPORT
Ottumwa Regional Airport is a public use facility five miles northwest of the CBD of Ottumwa, Wapello County, Iowa.
Originally called NAS Ottumwa, it was a training base for Naval Aviation Cadets. Richard M. Nixon was among many of the thousands of Navy personnel that served at this base. Ottumwa Regional covers an area of 1,600 acres and has two asphalt/concrete runways. It is also home to the Indian Hills Community College.
Should you require private jet charter at Ottumwa Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Ottumwa Regional Airport
- Location: Ottumwa, Wapello County, Iowa
- Airport Code: OTM
- Runway Length: 5885 ft 5177 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41°06′24″N 092°26′53″W
- Airport Address: Ottumwa, IA 52501, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kirkville (3.92 miles), Chillicothe (4.44 miles)