Owen Field can be found three miles northeast of Seymour, a city in Webster County, in the state of Missouri. It can be used by the public and is privately owned by Kevin Wright.
The airport was opened in January 1946 and has no control tower. There are two turf runways on the premises, both of which in fair condition.
Owen Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at the Owen Field, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Owen Field
- Location: Seymour, Missouri
- Airport Code: H58
- Runway Length: 2800 ft, 1725 ft
- Co-ordinates: 37-11-02.5800N / 092-44-13.3900W
- Airport Address: Seymour, MO 65746, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mansfield (10.24 miles), Marshfield (14.22 miles)