OWENSBORO DAVIESS COUNTY AIRPORT
Owensboro Daviess County Airport is located four miles south-west of the central business district of Owensboro, in Daviess County, in the state of Kentucky. It is a public use airport, owned by both the city and county, and is categorised as a primary commercial service airport.
It is served by two scheduled passenger airlines, Allegiant Air and Cape Air, which connect it with Orlando/Sanford and St. Louis. Should you require private jet charters at Owensboro Daviess County Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Owensboro Daviess County Airport
- Location: Owensboro, Kentucky
- Airport Code:OWB
- Runway Length: 8,000 ft, 5,000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 37.7389° N, 87.1669° W
- Airport Address: 2200 Airport Rd, Owensboro, KY 42301, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: 2200 Airport Rd, Owensboro, KY 42301, United States