Padgham Field is located one mile east of Allegan, a city in Allegan County, in the state of Michigan. It can used by the public and is publicly owned by the city of Allegan.
The airport was opened in April 1940 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt and the other made of turf.
Padgham Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Padgham Field, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Padgham Field
- Location: Allegan, Michigan
- Airport Code: 35D
- Runway Length: 4300 ft, 1830 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42-31-49.5715N / 085-49-25.6044W
- Airport Address: 740 Grand St, Allegan, MI 49010, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Plainwell (10.94 miles), Wayland (13.53 miles)