Page Field is a public-use airport located three miles south of Fort Myers, Lee County, Florida. It was originally built in 1927 as a civil airport, but was appropriated by the War Department at the beginning of World War II, and renamed Fort Myers Army Air Field. Its primary use but the U.S. Air Forces Third Force for anti submarine patrols and conventional bomber training.
Page Field Airport covers 670 acres of land and has two asphalt paved runways.
Should you require private jet hire at Page Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Page Field
- Location: Fort Myers, Lee County, Florida
- Airport Code: FMY
- Runway Length: 6407 ft, 4911 ft
- Co-ordinates: 26°35′12″N 081°51′48″W
- Airport Address: 5200 Captain Channing Page Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33907, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Fort Myers (3.93 miles), Pine Manor (1.43 miles)