PALATKA MUNICIPAL LT KAY LARKIN FIELD
Palatka Municipal Lt Kay Larkin Field is located three miles northwest of Palatka’s central business district, in Putnam County, in the state of Florida. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Palatka and categorised as a general aviation facility.
The airport was opened in January 1943 and has no control tower. There are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which in good condition and it covers an area of 703 acres (284 hectare).
Palatka Municipal Lt Kay Larkin Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at the airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Palatka Municipal Lt Kay Larkin Field
- Location: Palatka, Florida
- Airport Code: 28J
- Runway Length: 6000 ft, 3510 ft
- Co-ordinates: 29-39-30.1769N / 081-41-22.2110W
- Airport Address: Palatka, FL 32177, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Keystone Heights (22.46 miles), Green Cove Springs (23.18 miles)