PALM BEACH COUNTY AIRPORT
Palm Beach County Airport is a public-use, county-owned facility situated six nautical miles south of the CBD of West Palm Beach, Florida. Also referred to as the Lantana Airport, it is categorized as a reliever airport and is located on 304 acres of land.
It was built in the 1940’s and was used by the U.S. Army and Navy for planes conducting offshore patrols for Axis submarines that had been moving along the coast of Florida at the time.
Should you require private jet hire at Palm Beach County Park Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Palm Beach County Airport
- Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
- Airport Code: LNA
- Runway Length: 3487 ft, 3421 ft
- Co-ordinates: 26°35′35″N 080°05′06″W
- Airport Address: Lake Worth, FL 33462, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lantana (2.03 miles), Lake Worth (2 miles)