PALM BEACH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Palm Beach International Airport is a public-use facility three miles west of Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Florida. It serves the Greater Miami area.
Operations began at Palm Beach International in 1936, when it was first known as Morrison Field. It was used by the U.S. Army Air Forces during World War II. Many aircraft departed from Morrison Field en route to the United Kingdom to participate in the D-Day invasion of Normandy.
Should you require private jet hire at Palm Beach International Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Palm Beach International Airport
- Location: Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Airport Code: PBI
- Runway Length: 10,000 ft, 3,214 ft, 6,931 ft
- Co-ordinates: 26°40′59″N 80°05′44″W
- Airport Address: 1000 James L Turnage Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415, United
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Palm Beach (3 miles), Lake Worth (5.27 miles)