PALMDALE USAF PLANT 42 AIRPORT
Palmdale Regional is a public and military joint-use airport covering an area of 5,832 acres in Palmdale, California. At the end of 2013, the City of Palmdale took over the airport, managing it via the Palmdale Airport Authority.
It has 2 major runways, and runway 7/25 was built to withstand an 8.3 Richter Scale Earthquake, which makes it one of the strongest runways in the world. A smaller runway, 72/252, is used as an assault strip. Should you require private jet hire at Palmdale Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Palmdale USAF Plant 42 Airport
- Location: Palmdale, California
- Airport Code: PMD
- Runway Length: 3,658 metres, 3,658 metres & 1,829 metres
- Co-ordinates: 34°37′46″N 118°05′04″W
- Airport Address: 41000 20th St E, Palmdale, CA 93550, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Palmdale (3.92 miles), Lancaster (5.62 miles)