PENSACOLA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Pensacola International (formerly known as Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport), is a public-use facility located three nautical miles northeast of the CBD of Pensacola, Escambia County, Florida. It does not offer direct international flights, despite its name, and is one of the 4 major airports servicing North Florida. Mayor Ashton Hawyard announced the name change in November 2011.
It covers approximately 1,211 acres of land and has two runways, one asphalt surface and one concrete.
Should you require private jet hire at Pensacola International Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Pensacola International Airport
- Location: Pensacola, Escambia County, Florida
- Airport Code: PNS
- Runway Length: 7004 ft, 7004 ft
- Co-ordinates: 30°28′24″N 087°11′12″W
- Airport Address: 2430 Airport Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32504, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Pensacola (3 miles), Brent (3.04 miles)