PERRY FOLEY AIRPORT
Perry Foley Airport is located 3 miles south of the CBD of the city of Perry, Taylor County, Florida. It is a public-use facility.
Originally developed on 862 acres of land and known as Perry Army Airfield, it was used by the Third Air Force of the U.S. Army Air Forces for training during World War II. It was deeded to the Taylor County by the War Assets Administration in April 1947, and reverted to civilian aviation purposes.
Should you require private jet hire at Perry-Foley Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Perry Foley Airport
- Location: Perry, Taylor County, Florida
- Airport Code: 40J 9M4
- Runway Length: 1,334 metres, 1,449 metres, 1,520 metres
- Co-ordinates: 30°04′20″N 083°34′42″W
- Airport Address: 108 Industrial Dr, Perry, FL 32347, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Perry (2.85 miles), Hampton Springs (4.58 miles)