PERRY STOKES MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Perry Stokes Municipal Airport is located 11 miles north-east of the city of Trinidad, in the state of Colorado. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Trinidad. The airport covers an area of 650 acres and has one asphalt runway along with a gravel runway. It was opened in April 1940, during World War II, has no control tower and is not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
Should you require private jet hire at Perry Stokes Municipal Airport or in the surrounding areas, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Perry Stokes Municipal Airport
- Location: Trinidad, Colorado
- Airport Code: TAD
- Runway Length: 5,500 ft, 5,500 ft
- Co-ordinates: 37°15′33.76″N 104°20′26.43″W
- Airport Address: 44814 Co Rd 38, Trinidad, CO 81082, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Hoehne (4.6 miles), Model (9.6 miles)