PINE MOUNTAIN LAKE MOUNTAIN AIRPORT
Pine Mountain Lake Mountain Airport (formerly coded E45), is a public use airport located three miles northeast of Groveland, Tuolumne County, California. It has public access and is part of the Pine Mountain Lake Community.
It covers a total area of 52 acres of land and services offered here include major airframe and powerplant servicing, tiedowns and 24 self-service fuel. Places to stay near Pine Mountain Lake include The Cub Inn Bed and Breakfast (5 miles) and The Groveland Hotel at Yosemite National Park (7 miles).
Should you require private jet hire at Pine Mountain Lake Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Pine Mountain Lake Mountain
- Location: Groveland, Tuolumne County, California
- Airport Code:E45
- Runway Length: 3625.32808
- Co-ordinates: 37°51′42″N 120°10′40″W
- Airport Address: 20960 Elderberry Way, Groveland, CA 95321, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Groveland (3.38 miles), Columbia Village (16.62 miles)