PIONEER VILLAGE FIELD AIRPORT
Pioneer Village Field is located one mile northeast of Minden, a city in Kearney County, in the state of Nebraska. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the Minden Airport Authority.
The airport was opened in February 1950 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one of which made of concrete, the other made of turf.
Pioneer Village Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Pioneer Village Field. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information as well as help you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Lake Isabella Cal Brewer Memorial Airport
- Location:Minden, Nebraska
- Airport Code:0V3
- Runway Length:3900ft, 1275ft
- Co-ordinates: 40-30-53.7000N / 098-56-44.3000W
- Airport Address: 404 E 21st St, Minden, NE 68959, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Kearney (14.69 miles), Holdrege (23.01 miles)