POLK COUNTY CORNELIUS MOORE FIELD AIRPORT
Also known as Cornelius Moore Field Airport, Polk County is a public use facility located five miles east of Cedartown, Georgia. The airport was activated in February 1963 and covers approximately 121 acres of land. Polk County has one designated runway with an asphalt surface. Airport services offered here include aviation fuel, hangars & tiedowns, major airframe and engine repair, pilot instruction and parachute jump activity.
Should you require private jet charter at Polk County Cornelius Moore Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivaled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Polk County Cornelius Moore Field Airport
- Location: Cedartown, Polk County, Georgia
- Airport Code: 4A4
- Runway Length: 4,006 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°1.12' / W85°8.79'
- Airport Address: Airport Loop, Cedartown, GA 30125, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cedartown (6.7 miles), Rome (16.59 miles)