PORT BUCYRUS CRAWFORD COUNTY AIRPORT
Port Bucyrus Crawford County Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Bucyrus, Crawford County, Ohio. Its activation date was December 1937. The airport covers an approximate area of 144 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Detray Aviation serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services - fuel, hangars and tie-downs as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Knights Inn Bucyrus is only 2.8 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Port Bucyrus Crawford County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Port Bucyrus Crawford County Airport
- Location: Bucyrus, Crawford County, Ohio
- Airport Code: 17G
- Runway Length: 3,895 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°46.89' / W82°58.49'
- Airport Address: Bucyrus, OH 44820, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Bucyrus (1.86 miles), Galion (10.28 miles)