PORT GRAHAM AIRPORT
Port Graham Airport is a public use facility located in Port Graham, Kenai Cook Inlet County, Alaska. Its activation date was June 1959. The airport covers an approximate area of 31 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel/ dirt surface. Port Graham Airport does not offer any services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Port Graham Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Port Graham Airport
- Location: Port Graham, Kenai Cook Inlet County, Alaska
- Airport Code: PGM
- Runway Length: 1,975 feet
- Co-ordinates: N59°20.91' / W151°49.82'
- Airport Address: Homer, AK 99603, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Port Graham (0.22 miles), Nanwalek (3.21 miles)