PORT ISABEL-CAMERON COUNTY AIRPORT
Port Isabel-Cameron County Airport is located within Cameron County, which is in the state of Texas in the southern part of the United States of America. The airport is open to the public, while it is owned by the county. The airport boasts four runways, with the longest being 2439 meters in length. It is mainly used for local general aviation, while the military also makes regular use of the airport.
If you would like to arrange private jet charters at Port Isabel-Cameron County Airport, or any other parts of Texas, call Air Charter Service now. A consultant will gladly provide you with a range of options to choose from.
Private Jet Charter to Port Isabel-Cameron County Airport
- Location: Port Isabel, Texas
- Airport Code: PIL
- Runway Length: 8001 ft, 5000 ft
- Co-ordinates: N26°9.97' / W97°20.75'
- Airport Address: 27617 Buena Vista Blvd, Los Fresnos, TX 78566, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Los Fresnos (11 miles), Port Isabel (11 miles)