PORT LIONS AIRPORT
Port Lions Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of the CBD of Port Lions, Kodiak Island County, Alaska. The airport covers an approximate area of 32 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Port Lions Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Port Lions Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Port Lions Airport
- Location: Port Lions, Kodiak Island County, Alaska
- Airport Code: ORI
- Runway Length: 2,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N57°53.10' / W152°50.85'
- Airport Address: Port Lions, AK 99550, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Port Lions (1.82 miles), Ouzinkie (12.97 miles)