PORT OF CATOOSA HELIPORT
Port of Catoosa Heliport is located three miles north of Catoosa, in Rogers and Wagoner County, in the state of Oklahoma. It is a public use, city-owned airport, but only serves helicopters.
It doesn’t have any airplane runway, and is hence not served by any scheduled passenger airlines. Should you require private jet hire or charters within the state of Oklahoma, contact Air Charter Service now. A consultant will provide you with a range of options to choose from as well as guide you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter toPort of Catoosa Heliport
- Location: Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: O64
- Runway Length: 50 x 50 ft
- Co-ordinates: 36-13-50.9900N / 095-44-22.8200W
- Airport Address: 5350 Cimarron Rd, Catoosa, OK 74015, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Owasso (10 miles), Valley Park (10 miles)