PORT OF WHITMAN BUSINESS AIR CENTER AIRPORT
Port of Whitman Business Air Center Airport is a public use facility located three miles southwest of Colfax, Whitman County, Washington. Its activation date was November 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 64 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Fender Air Services serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services - emergency fuel and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the BW Wheatland Inn is only 3.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Port of Whitman Business Air Center Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Port of Whitman Business Air Center Airport
- Location: Colfax, Whitman County, Washington
- Airport Code: S94
- Runway Length: 3,209 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°51.52' / W117°24.84'
- Airport Address: Colfax, WA 99111, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Colfax (2.79 miles), Pullman (14.24 miles)