PORTAGE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Portage Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles northwest of Portage, Columbia County, Wisconsin. Its activation date was October 1941. The airport covers an approximate area of 106 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Air Portage serves as the FBO here and offers the following services - 24 hour fuel available with credit card, as well as hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Ridge Hotel Portage is only 0.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Portage Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Portage Municipal Airport
- Location: Portage, Columbia County, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: C47
- Runway Length: 3,768 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°33.62' / W89°28.97'
- Airport Address: Portage, WI 53901, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Portage (1.78 miles), Rio (14.53 miles)