PORTERVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Porterville Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles southwest of Porterville, Tulare County, California. Its activation date was September 1942. The airport covers an approximate area of 940 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Porterville Airport offers the following services - 24 hour fuel with credit card, tie-downs, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as pilot instruction, charter service and aircraft rental.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Holiday Inn Ex Suite Porterville is only 2.5 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Porterville Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Porterville Municipal Airport
- Location: Porterville, Tulare County, California
- Airport Code: PTV
- Runway Length: 5,960 feet
- Co-ordinates: N36°1.77' / W119°3.76'
- Airport Address: 1893 South Newcomb St, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Porterville (3.57 miles), Strathmore (8.05 miles)