PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL JETPORT AIRPORT
Portland International Jetport Airport is located three miles west of downtown Portland, in Cumberland County, in the state of Maine in the extreme north-eastern part of the United States of America. It is owned and operated by the city of Portland and is the busiest airport in the state.
It is served by seven passenger airlines, which connect it with Atlanta, Detroit, New York, Baltimore, Chicago, Newark, Washington, Charlotte and Philadelphia. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Portland International Jetport Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist.
Private Jet Charter to Portland International Jetport Airport
- Location: Portland, Maine
- Airport Code:PWM
- Runway Length: 7,200 ft, 6,100 ft
- Co-ordinates: 43.6461° N, 70.3092° W
- Airport Address: 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Gorham (9 miles), Falmouth (11 miles)