PORTLAND MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Portland Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of Portland, Sumner County, Tennessee. Its activation date was July 1944. The airport covers an approximate area of 157 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. J.R. Services serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services - fuel, hangars and tie-downs as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Deerfield Inn is only 2.8 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Portland Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Portland Municipal Airport
- Location: Portland, Sumner County, Tennessee
- Airport Code: 1M5
- Runway Length: 5,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 36°35′34″N 086°28′37″W
- Airport Address: Portland, TN 47371, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Portland (2.33 miles), Franklin (10.58 miles)