POST AIR AIRPORT
Post Air Airport is a public use facility located six miles east of Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana. Its activation date was February 1967 and is privately owned by Martin Fall. The airport covers an approximate area of 20 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Post Air Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Baymont Inn & Suites is only 0.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Post Air Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Post Air Airport
- Location: Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana
- Airport Code: 7L8
- Runway Length: 3,750 feet
- Co-ordinates: N39°45.00' / W86°0.83'
- Airport Address: Indianapolis, IN 46239
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cumberland (3.52 miles), Beech Grove (4.51 miles)