POTSDAM MUNICIPAL DAMON FIELD AIRPORT
Potsdam Municipal Damon Field Airport is a public use facility located two miles east of Potsdam, St Lawrence County, New York. Its activation date was November 1944. The airport covers an approximate area of 168 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Village of Potsdam offers the following services here - 24 hour self-serve fuel, tie-downs as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Brambles Inn & Gardens is only 1.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Potsdam Municipal Damon Fld Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Potsdam Municipal Damon Field Airport
- Location: Potsdam, St Lawrence County, New York
- Airport Code: PTD
- Runway Length: 3,703 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°40.60' / W74°56.91'
- Airport Address: 150 Hatch Rd, Potsdam, NY 13676, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Potsdam (1.69 miles), Canton (12.27 miles)