POWELL MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Powell Municipal Airport is a public use facility located seven miles north of Powell, Park County, Wyoming. Its activation date was November 1937. The airport covers an approximate area of 820 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. City of Powell offers the following services - 24 hour fuel with credit card service available and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Powell Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Powell Municipal Airport
- Location: Powell, Park County, Wyoming
- Airport Code: POY
- Runway Length: 6,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°52.03' / W108°47.61'
- Airport Address: 22 Road 9, Powell, WY 82435, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Powell (8.07 miles), Cody (27.01 miles)