Powers Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of Powers, Coos County, Oregon. Its activation date was January 1961. The airport covers an approximate area of 77 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Powers Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Powers Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Powers Airport
- Location: Powers, Coos County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 6S6
- Runway Length: 2,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°52.16' / W124°3.54'
- Airport Address: Powers, OR 97466, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Powers (1.21 miles), Sixes (21.88 miles)