PRATTS EASTERN DIVIDE AIRPORT
Pratts Eastern Divide Airport is a public use facility located four miles west of Sherman, Chautauqua County, New York. Its activation date was February 1961 and is privately owned by David & Sylvia Daniels. The airport covers an approximate area of 230 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Pratts Eastern Divide Airport offers the following services - hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Holiday Inn Express hotel & Suites Findley Lake -I-86 Exit 4 is only 3.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Pratts Eastern Divide Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Pratts Eastern Divide Airport
- Location: Sherman, Chautauqua County, New York
- Airport Code: D88
- Runway Length: 2,600 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°9.00' / W79°41.15'
- Airport Address: Sherman, NY 14781, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sherman (4.7 miles), Mayville (11.8 miles)