PRIEST LAKE USFS AIRPORT
Priest Lake USFS Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of the CBD of Nordman, Bonner County, Idaho. Its activation date was August 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 40 acres of land and has one runway with a turf/gravel surface. Priest Lake USFS Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Priest Lake USFS Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Priest Lake USFS Airport
- Location: Nordman, Bonner County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 67S
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N48°34.44' / W116°57.51'
- Airport Address: Priest River, ID 83856, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Nordman (4.19 miles), Coolin (8.26 miles)