PRIEST RIVER MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Priest River Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Priest River, Bonner County, Idaho. Its activation date was October 1945. The airport covers an approximate area of 39 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Priest River Municipal Airport offers tie-downs (tie-down chains removed during winter months) services only.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are 11 hotels in Sandpoint. Should you require private jet charter at Priest River Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Priest River Municipal Airport
- Location: Priest River, Bonner County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 1S6
- Runway Length: 2,950 feet
- Co-ordinates: N48°11.44' / W116°54.59'
- Airport Address: Priest River, ID 83864, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Priest River (0.69 miles), Sandpoint (17.55 miles)