PUEBLO MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Pueblo Memorial Airport is located within Pueblo County, which is in the US state of Colorado. The airport is open to the public, and is owned by the city of Pueblo.
It is used mainly for general aviation, though there is one airline that makes use of the facility. Due to the passenger traffic, it is regarded as a non-commercial service airport. It was originally the Pueblo Army Air Base after being built in the 1940s.
To arrange private jet charters at Pueblo Memorial Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide further assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Pueblo Memorial Airport
- Location: Pueblo, Colorado
- Airport Code:PUB
- Runway Length:10,498 ft, 8,310 ft, 4,690 ft
- Co-ordinates: 38°17′21″N 104°29′47″W
- Airport Address: 31201 Bryan Cir, Pueblo, CO 81001, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Pueblo (11 miles), Avondale (11 miles)