PUNTA GORDA AIRPORT
Punta Gorda Airport is located three miles southwest of the city of Punta Gorda, in Charlotte County, in the coastal state of Florida. It is a public airport and was formerly known as Charlotte County Airport.
Punta Gorda Airport is served by one passenger airline, Allegiant Air, which connects it to 12 states in the eastern and mid-western US. Should you require private jet charters at Punta Gorda Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now. They will discuss the options available in Florida or any other parts of the United States, as well as take you through the simple booking process..
Private Jet Charter to Punta Gorda Airport
- Location: Punta Gorde, Florida
- Airport Code: PGD
- Runway Length: 7,193 ft, 5,688 ft, 2,636 ft
- Co-ordinates: 26.9189° N, 81.9908° W
- Airport Address: 28000 Airport Rd, Punta Gorda, FL 33982, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Solana (4 miles), Port Charlotte (8 miles)