PUTNAM COUNTY AIRPORT
Putnam County Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of Ottawa, Putnam County, Ohio. Its activation date was October 1967. The airport covers an approximate area of 111 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Putnam County Airport offers the following services - aviation fuel, hangars and tie downs.
If you are looking for accommodation, there are hotels in the nearby cities of Bluffton and Findlay. Should you require private jet charter at Putnam County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Putnam County Airport
- Location: Ottawa, Putnam County, Ohio
- Airport Code: OWX
- Runway Length: 4,504 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°2.13' / W83°58.92'
- Airport Address: 10218 Rd 5h, Ottawa, OH 45875, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Ottawa (3.59 miles), Leipsic (4.36 miles)