QUAIL CREEK AIRPORT
Quail Creek Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Quail Creek, Yukon Koyukuk County, Alaska. Its activation date was January 1966. The airport covers an approximate area of acres of land and has one runway with a turf/gravel surface. Quail Creek Airport only offers a cargo handling service.
You can find accommodation at the 7 Gables Inn And Suites (66.1 miles) and the Abbey Archway Inn (66.1 miles) from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Quail Creek Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Quail Creek Airport
- Location: Quail Creek, Yukon Koyukuk County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 20K
- Runway Length: 1,650 feet
- Co-ordinates: N65°21.28' / W149°45.68'
- Airport Address: Rampart, AK, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Rampart (15.77 miles), Minto (18.55 miles)