QUARTZ CREEK KOUGAROK AIRPORT
Quartz Creek Kougarok Airport is a public use facility located two miles south of Quartz Creek, Nome County, Alaska. The airport covers an approximate area of land less than an acre and has one runway with a gravel surface. Quartz Creek Kougarok Airport does not offer any services.
Accommodation can be found in Fairbanks, at many hotels such as the Wedgewood Resort and the Hampton Inn & Suites Fairbanks. Should you require private jet charter at Quartz Creek Kougarok Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Quartz Creek Kougarok Airport
- Location: Quartz Creek, Nome County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 5QC
- Runway Length: 2,960 feet
- Co-ordinates: N65°24.36' / W164°39.34'
- Airport Address: Quartz Creek, AK, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Council (45.59 miles), Teller (50.42 miles)