QUINCY REGIONAL BALWIN FIELD AIRPORT
Quincy Regional Airport is found within the borders of Adam County, which is in the state of Illinois in the United States of America. The airport is regarded as a general aviation facility and is owned by the City of Quincy.
The facility is also known as Baldwin Field, and boasts three large runways which are made of asphalt and concrete. There is one airline based at the facility, Cape Air, which offers flights to St. Louis. If you would like to arrange private jet charters in the state of Illinois, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will provide you with a range of options to choose from.
Private Jet Charter to Quincy Regional Baldwin Field Airport
- Location: Adams, Illinois
- Airport Code: UIN
- Runway Length: 7098ft, 5877ft and 5397ft
- Co-ordinates: 39°56′34″N 091°11′41″W
- Airport Address:1645 IL-104, Quincy, IL 62305, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Quincy (11.48 miles), Hannibal (18.5 miles)