Quinhagak Airport is a public use facility located two miles east of Quinhagak, Bethel County, Alaska. The airport covers an approximate area of 123 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Quinhagak Airport offers the following services here - fuel and tie downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation the Allanivik Hotel and Salmonberry Suites are nearest to the airport, along with Long House Bethel Inn (Bethel). Should you require private jet charter at Quinhagak Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Quinhagak Airport
- Location: Quinhagak, Bethel County, Alaska
- Airport Code: AQH
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N59°45.31' / W161°50.72'
- Airport Address: Quinhagak, AK 99655, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Quinhagak (2.5 miles), Eek (32.82 miles)