R & K SKYRANCH AIRPORT
R & K Skyranch Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Rochester, Thurston County, Washington. Its activation date was October 1971 and it is privately owned by Richard C. Collins. The airport covers an approximate area of 64 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. R & K Skyranch Airport only offers tie down services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel is only 3.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at R & K Skyranch Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to R & K Skyranch Airport
- Location: Rochester, Thurston County, Washington
- Airport Code: 8W9
- Runway Length: 2,480 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°49.96' / W123°5.49'
- Airport Address: Rochester, WA 98579, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Rochester (0.79 miles), Centralia (10.39 miles)