Raether Airport is a public use facility located six miles southeast of Howell, Livingston County, Michigan. Its activation date was April 1983 and is privately owned by Rodney F. & Judy E. Raether. The airport covers an approximate area of 10 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Raether Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Courtyard By Marriott Detroit Brighton hotel is only 3.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Raether Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Raether Airport
- Location: Howell, Livingston County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 4Y1
- Runway Length: 2,206 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°33.91' / W83°51.38'
- Airport Address: 2650 Fishbeck Rd, Howell, MI 48843, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Brighton (4.61 miles), Howell (4.74 miles)