RAINY PASS LODGE AIRPORT
Rainy Pass Lodge Airport is a public use facility located two miles east of Rainy Pass, Kuskokwim County, Alaska. Its activation date was September 1969. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a dirt surface. Rainy pass Lodge Airport does not offer any services.
Accommodation can be found in Bethel, at the Kuskokwim Inn. Should you require private jet charter at Rainy Pass Lodge Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Rainy Pass Lodge Airport
- Location: Rainy Pass, Kuskokwim County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 6AK
- Runway Length: 2,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N62°5.05' / W152°43.05'
- Airport Address: Skwentna, AK 99667, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Skwentna (43.49 miles), Nikolai (83.59 miles)