RALPH M CALHOUN MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Ralph M Calhoun Memorial airport is a public use facility located one mile west northwest of Tanana, Yukon-Koyukuk County, Alaska. Its activation date was September 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 1,650 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Ralph M Calhoun Memorial Airport only offers tie down services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Tanana Loop Country Inn is within a few miles of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Ralph M Calhoun Memorial Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Ralph M Calhoun Memorial airport
- Location: Tanana, Yukon-Koyukuk County, Alaska
- Airport Code: TAL
- Runway Length: 4,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N65°10.46' / W152°6.49'
- Airport Address: Tanana, AK 99777, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tanana (0.86 miles), Manley Hot Springs (44.8 miles)