RALPH M SHARPE AIRPORT
Ralph M Sharpe Airport is a public use facility located two miles south of the CBD of Tunica, Tunica County, Mississippi. Its activation date was November 1975 and is privately owned by Shawnee Sharpe. The airport covers an area of 10 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt and turf surface.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Royal Inn & Suites hotel is only 3.7 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Ralph M Sharpe Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Ralph M Sharpe Airport
- Location: Tunica, Tunica County, Mississippi
- Airport Code: 30M
- Runway Length: 2,508 feet
- Co-ordinates: 34°40′00″N 090°22′00″W
- Airport Address: 2775 US-61, Tunica, MS 38676, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tunica (1.54 miles), Helena-West Helena (15.95 miles)